**AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED BOOKINGS - 2021 & 2022**
1. A completed and signed booking form and a deposit of £100 is required to secure a date and will be confirmed once the deposit is paid. This deposit is refundable for a period of up to 7 days from receipt of the form and payment.
2. Cheques should be made payable to Rose Devine.
3. The outstanding balance is to be paid two weeks prior to the event and is not refundable.
4. Arrangements for the performance will be discussed with you in detail. You will be responsible for any arrangements agreed such as the provision of mains electricity in the performing area.
5. Song choices from Rose Devine’s current repertoire are to be submitted and agreed no later than 1 month in advance of the event.
6. Song requests not in Rose Devine’s current repertoire are limited and to be agreed no later than 2 months in advance of the event.
7. Rose Devine will need a short break after every hour of singing. Bookings of 1.5 hours and under can requests breaks up to a maximum of 45 minutes.
8. The Client must supply Rose Devine and Technical Manager with a reasonable supply of free soft drinks and a meal or buffet for bookings when on site for 3 or more hours.
9. Cancellation: In the unlikely occurrence of an event beyond Rose Devine’s control such as equipment malfunction, injury, sickness etc., which results in cancellation, liability shall be limited to a full refund of the monies paid.
10. Rose Devine reserves the right to use any media recordings or images for promotional and sales and marketing purposes without liability or compensation to you.
11. All your personal details will be stored on a private database for internal reference use only and not made available to any company or other individuals.
© Rose Devine’s performance is protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act. Under this contract you may not make recordings for sale, or allow copies to be made for this purpose